Art, culture and tradition
- 3 "Masterpieces" from the Emil Bührle collection will be shown at the Castello del Sole, daily from 10.05.-30.08 from 10.00-17.00
further masterpieces from the Emil Bührle Collection will be opened to the public at the MASI Palazzo Reali Lugano from 10.05.-30.08.
- Sapori Ticino
- 90 years Terreni alla Maggia
Ticino Merlot and Gourmetfestival, 21.06.
- The top 33 minutes experiences
Castello del Sole & Terreni alla Maggia, weekly
- every Saturday we do "serata ticinese" with musical accompaniment in our garden restaurant Parco Saleggi from 27.06.
- every Wednesday evening we do a oriental BBQ in our garden restaurant Parco Saleggi from 01.07.
- every Thursday evening, during the sunset, we serve tapas and Paella ticinese at our Spiagggia from 02.07.
- Coppa Golf Sonnenhof Cup, 06.06.
- Golf Cup 2020 IHAG Privatbank
invitational tournament, 15. -17.10.
- Jazz Jam Session Event at the Castello del Sole, 02.07.
Federal Holiday, 1st August
- in the morning crossbow-shooting with great prizes in the park
- Lunch with Swiss specialities from the buffet with musical accompaniment in our garden restaurant Parco Saleggi
- Champagne aperitif in our park
- Gala dinner on our terrace of the Tre Stagioni with piano music, followed by our bar staff who will be pleased to welcome you at the bar
- at midnight Spaghetti at the Cortile Barbarossa
- season start, 23.03.
- season end, 24.10.
Every sunday we invite our guests to take an aperitif with the Hotel Management.
The Living Circle – is a hand-picked collection of first-class hotels and restaurants in incomparably beautiful locations, run by dedicated hosts. Rice, vegetables, fruit and a whole array of exquisite products – including wine, of course – is whisked fresh from our own farms directly to your table. That is how we define luxury. That is The Living Circle – luxury hotels fed by nature.Discover The Living Circle website