COVID-19 PROTECTION CONCEPT
After the Federal Council decision on 8 September, the certificate requirement (from 16 years of age) also applies at Castello del Sole as follows:
Allowed for guests with certificate
- Restaurants and Bars (in- and outdoor)
- Castello SPA&Beauty
- Kids Club
- Tennis in- and outdoor
Allowed for guests without certificate
- Restaurants and Bars outdoor
- Kids Club
- Tennis Outdoor
The Castello del Sole Kidsclub is open. Our supervisors are trying to play as much as possible outside with the children.
Castello-La Spiaggia Samuele and his team are looking forward to welcoming you.
We have defined our protection concept for your personal safety and that of our employees. It is continuously adapted to the recommendations and requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the cantonal guidelines. A selection of these measures is:
- All employees have received long-term training on the respective protection concept for their area of activity.
- Wearing protective masks is mandatory for staff as well as hotel guests without certificate only in indoor areas.
- Each staff member who has no certificate, takes a Covid rapid test weekly and reports the results to the Head of Department. A record of the Covid spit test results is kept.
- All employees without certificate, are given a fever measurement by the head of their department before they start work. Each employee is also questioned about Covid-19 symptoms.
- Plexiglas panels were installed in all reception areas. Nevertheless, the welcome and care is personal and not behind glass panes, of course respecting the 2-metre distance.
- Hand disinfectants have been placed in all public areas.
- All handles, operating buttons in the elevators, railings, counters etc. are disinfected thoroughly and frequently.
- Obligatory hand disinfection at all buffets.
- In all restaurants we will ensure with our table layout that at least 1.5-2 metres distance is maintained.
- The chambermaids and doormen work strictly with disposable gloves, which are used once per room. Protective masks are also worn.
- The elevators may only be used by several people at the same time, if they are family members or people from the same room.
- We kindly ask you to follow all hygiene rules exactly and to keep the social distance.
- If you as a guest have experienced corona symptoms such as fever, cough, no sense of taste and/or aching limbs in the 10 days prior to your arrival, we ask you to contact your family doctor before your arrival.
- If you experience any of the above symptoms during your stay, please do not leave the room and contact Mr Simon V. Jenny, General Manager. Our doctor will take the necessary steps.
- We also ask you to inform us immediately if you experience symptoms that indicate COVID-19 within 48 hours after the check-out (acute inflammation of the respiratory tract, cough, sore throat, breathing difficulties, fever of 38° C or higher, muscle aches, sudden loss of taste) or if you test positive for the virus.
For any further information, please visit the websites of the Swiss Confederation:
The Living Circle – is a hand-picked group of first-class hotels and restaurants in incomparably beautiful locations, run by dedicated hosts. Rice, vegetables, fruit and a whole array of exquisite products – including wine, of course – is whisked fresh from our own farms directly to your table. That is how we define luxury. That is The Living Circle – luxury hotels fed by nature.Discover The Living Circle website